Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Independance.

"Ohh say can you see"... Hmmm, where to start. The girls and I went to a party for the 4th at the Casa Marina resort here in Key West. It was a HUGE party. ( Something we all needed, especially not being with our family. ) The Casa is super nice. I just kept thinking in everything i did, Remember this moment Tim, i may never have it again.. The party was Catered, which means TONS of food! Yuuuuummmm! There was a great band that serenaded us all night. We had seats that overlooked the ocean for the fireworks. The night could not of gone more perfect. It was a beautiful night, with the best girls.
My thoughts all night:
I cant believe the giant flag!... I'm seriously spending my 4th here at the Casa in the Florida Keys... Where was I One year ago... La La la La... Ah this food is sooo good... I'm grateful for this moment... Commmee on Fireworks, start already... Wow, i live here...





No comments:

Post a Comment