Saturday, September 10, 2011

House of Blues in Vegas.

La. La. La. La.
Lost myself in the music of Blue October at the House of Blues last night.

Band. Music. Lead Singer. Vibrations. Lights. Crowd's. Dancing. Yelling. Drinks. Smells. Loud. Live.

It was a great concert! I was SO ridiculously excited for Blue October. And they ROCKED the stage. They played for a full 2 hours! I met people that drove from L.A. and people that flew in from Philadelphia just for the Concert. They told me that after i see BO LIVE it will change me life forever? I'm not sure if it changed me LIFE, but i definitely enjoyed them! Apparently music does different things to different people. :]
There really is nothing like LIVE music. It takes you out of your normal element and gets you lost in the sound and words! Ahh its one of my most favorite things to do ever.
















No comments:

Post a Comment