Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Me from a to z.

A. age: 19

B. bed size: Queen, just the right size.

C. chore i hate: ugh, dusting!

D. dreams: Travel and experience as much of the World as possible.

E. essential start of my day: Knowing what i need to accomplish that day!

F. favorite color: Turquoise of course

G. gold or silver: SILVER!

H. height: 5'10

I. instruments i play: ... trash can.

J. job title: Barista!!

K. kids: 2 kids, boy and girl.

L. live: in Utah.

M. maiden name: Aka my current last name, Blair.

N. nicknames: timmi.. tim.. t.. m..

O. over night hospital stays: 5 days when i was first born.

P. pet peeve: sleeping threw my alarm. arrgg!

Q. quote: " the truth is, i would rather do nothing with you, than something with anybody else. You have become quite necessary to my delight." :]

R. righty or lefty: righty!

S. siblings: 4 older brothers..

T. time i wake up: Depends on the day, before 8 usually. I have some exceptions!

U. university attended: Haven't settled down long enough to attend anything.

V. vegetable i love: brockley and artichoke.

W. what makes me run late: talking, or waking up late.

X. xrays i have had: 3 stomach, ankle, hand.

Y. yummy food: cookie nookie from Key West "better than sex" restaurant.

Z. zoo animal favorite: zebra!

No comments:

Post a Comment