Monday, June 20, 2011

Friends. Timing. Reasons.

[The Unexpected]... the first weeek i had in key west getting settled with roommates, the city, and the area. I was told that there was going to be a Local Employee working for my company and that she was an old Intern in Key West.. I thought Hmm. I wonder who it was going to be.
My roommates and I all had plans to go out for dessert, well that night i met the "Local Employee" Her name is Schelyce. Schelyce had actually trained with me at Corporate in Aug 2010. As i went off to Solvang, she came to Key West.
Schelyce met the man of her dreams while she interned in Key West. She slowly but surely found out she couldn't live with out him. His name is Yossi (Joe). Joe and Schelyce have recently gotten married and have moved into there first home together here in Key West... We were SHOCKED to see each other that night. We talked for awhile and got caught up on alot of things. We have talked and have seen each other almost every day since...
Schelyce and I worked the morning shift today together, had lunch and went and got Mani/Pedis. We express how grateful we are for each other often, and that we can meet at this time in our life, where we have a big journey ahead of us, but to enjoy our time together whatever our time consists of.

 I adore this girl, I'm more than grateful for Friends.. Timing.. and Reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment