Monday, June 27, 2011

Independant.

La la la la.. La la la! I'm going at it tonight! Theres a party at the roof top, top of the world. I decided to head out for a great night, solo. We all need that solo time in order to keep somewhat sane.. I put on a very respectable outfit, with a titch of make-up and out the door i went for my evening out. I started by going to one of the tallest hotels in Key West to watch the sunset with a live


band. With music and dancing i got lost in my own world, the sunset was beautiful. Lots of people to share the moment with! After the sunset i went to a movie at a really retro theater here in Key West called the " Tropic Theater ". As i was walking out after the movie the streets were soaked! It was Pouring Rain! Of course knowing me and how much i love rain storms i was in heaven. As i looked twice at what i was wearing and how i was dressed up, i thought i cant lose this moment. I UN buckled my shoes, and barefoot i went straight into the pouring rain. It was the best moment ever. Warm rain in the summer is absolutely Priceless! I walked Duval for a good while and over to the Pier, peoples face expressions were cracking me up, its like they have never seen a girl dressed up walking in the rain storm getting drenched. It was worth every minute.... My night.

No comments:

Post a Comment